Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sushi, Powell's & Portland

Today didn't start off great. I got scheduled to work on my day off. I had to stay late and had to cancel and change around some plans because of it. But my plans to go to portland with my friend Alisa did not change. We decided that we were going to go get sushi for dinner and then head to Portland to go to Powell's book store. It was just so much fun!! Powell's always makes me choose happy. Going to Powell's is like going to therapy for me. But then to get to go and goof off and have a good time sixth Alisa just made it so much better! We then decided to go on an adventure around Portland and tried some new things. It was a very easy evening to choose happy. 

We are almost a full month in!!! Hope everyone reading is still looking to find the happy in every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment